Monday, April 23, 2012

Heat Wave

When it rains, it pours.
When it's hot, it's a bitch.
My fair Oregonian skin isn't used to the massive glowing ball in the sky.
I've been trying to figure out what it is, and where it came from, and why it's here.
Spent 30 minutes in that light from the sky, and I turned pink.. Not my favorite shade either.

I feel like my mind is a huge bubble of random thoughts.

I'm trying to find some skyscraper, platform wedge shoes that are under 20 bucks. Yeah right.

Listening to Who Am I by Snoop. Gotta have that white girl swag.

This weekend I painted a floor(yes, a floor), got wasted, went shopping, in no particular order, and not doing only one thing at a time. Spent some time with my twineroo, flea marketing the heck outta ourselves. In the midst of our 3 day heaterama, my mother decided to make Nachos. Homemade motherflucking nachos. Giant. And heavy. I couldn't even eat all of what I had on my plate. I guess the heat's good for one thing; you eat less.

Another good thing about the heat is nakedness.

I finally found the book I've been searching for.. It's proving different than I expected, but no less great than anticipated.

Let's Roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment