Thursday, April 19, 2012

Starting Anew

An introduction would be plain boring at this point, so lets start off with just a few minor details, then you can use your imagination to fill in between the lines..


Let's just say I've started to appreciate my life more than I have before. I'm not talking about my Facebook life(deleted it), I'm not talking about my cellular life(don't have one). 
I'm talking about real life.
Nobody is perfect, I'm not saying my way is the right way and everyone else is wrong. I'm saying I am choosing to take myself away from the immediacy of it all. 
A lot of people get frustrated with the fact that I have no phone.. But I couldn't feel better. I feel lighter, I feel free. It just shows how much my friends need to talk to me if they can actually track me down(sorry, sometimes it's a bit hard). :)
I'm a young buck, and I feel like I'm 50 because of a car accident I got in. It still hurts.. basically everywhere, but I'm pretty used to it. Prepare yourself for some bad days when all I can do is complain. 
I have no car. Which also makes tracking me down a little harder, especially if I'm off by myself. I guess that can make it easier if you know the right numbers to call.
My husband, Aaron, and I, live in a terrible apartment. But we have a roof over our head. We have each other and that's what life is worth living for.
That's about it.


Oh, I almost forgot! I recently cut all the poison out of my life, meaning the people who feed on misery, who love to talk about only themselves, those who take others for granted. I've found I have patience when I need it. But not for the conceited. Not for the disrespectful.


If you wanna come at me, I'll be waiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment